SeniorVIG is a search platform where you can search local caregivers to help your parents with all their day to day needed such as running errands, shopping, taking to doctor, help with meal preparation and many more. Our goal is to help senior citizens in staying happy, healthy and make ageing fun for them.
About caregiver role -
Whether you are a current university student, fresh graduate, experienced professional or even housewife you can sign up on SeniorVIG as a caregiver in your city. This is a freelancing role where customers contact you directly for any help needed for their parents on hourly basis and you get paid directly from customers. You can work in your own flexible hours and decide your own hourly pay rate. Since SeniorVIG is only a search platform we don’t involve in any kind of interaction between caregivers and customers, we are only providing a platform for you to create your profile so that customers can find you online. Use of our platform is completely free, we don’t charge anything neither to customer nor to caregivers.
Services that a caregiver can provide, you can choose the list of services that you want to provide-
- Running Errands for senior citizens, doing shopping for them etc.
- Assist them with meal preparation
- Help them with arranging household installation/repair
- Take them to a doctor
- Take them for shopping/bank/events.
- Teach them computer, apps
- Organize Birthday/anniversary celebration for them
- Playing games or spend time with them to eliminate their loneliness
- Take them to other cities
Below are the steps for creating your profile-
- Register as a caregiver
- Add list of services you want to provide
- Update your profile with description, profile picture, hourly rates
- Upload any two government IDs
- You will be invited for a call explaining about role description and expectations
- Complete online training and accept terms and condition
- You are now good to start accepting customers
Requirements for the caregivers role.
- You must be a current student, fresh graduate, experienced professional or housewife
- You must have at least graduation degree
- You should be polite, demonstrate empathy, and have good communication skills in local languages
- You should be good at understanding other's need